Thursday, October 16, 2008

Renato Canova Files

Since I can not run right now, I figured I would make these files from Renato Canova available to people. They were discussed in this thread on Letsrun.com and George Malley (malmo) was emailing them to people (me included). If anyone is offended that I put them up here just let me know and I will take them down - I am just making them available to people. Unfortunately, you can not download the files from the site since they are just Google documents, but a work around is that you can print them as a pdf (primopdf is free).

Renato Canova files:



3 comments:

Edward Edmonds said...

Are you still running?

Marcos Apene do Amaral said...

Are those files the ones that lrc users asked lots of years back to malmo?
do you have any other good readings to show me?

Matt said...

Thanks for putting up these files. So much great information for people who love to run.